On Saturday, October 14th, between 11:30 am – 3pm, eaters from across Ottawa are invited to a celebration at Just Food Farm.
See the details here for you to share with colleagues, friends and family.
Please click to register so we know how many are coming to plan some food treats: https://www.goodfoodcelebrations.ca/
The free event will feature:
· The launch of the new community pavilion, solar project showpiece, and renovated community barn
· Two inspiring young speakers who connect local to global food issues
· A community art show and new food forests
· Live music
· Local food samples (free samples created by Red Apron, food options for purchase, and also encouraging folks to bring their own picnics)
· A wagon ride or walking tour to learn about what is growing on the farm
· Free sample of Beau’s craft beer