Come out on March 4th 2023 for a seed sale with a focus on heritage, health, and open-pollinated seeds from local growers. Talk to your neighbors, meet fellow gardeners, and support local businesses and nonprofit organizations.
Come out and enjoy:
- More than a dozen seed vendors from the region!
- The ever-popular seed exchange table
- Vendors selling food and drinks
- Info tables from Seeds of Diversity and Master Gardeners of Ottawa
- …and more!
You will also receive access to 3 online workshops on regenerative agriculture, organic seeds, and pollinators from Seeds of Diversity (more info below).
For questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that there are no ATMs on-site.
Saturday’s Vendors (more to come!)
- Gaia Organics
- Le Noyau Seeds
- La Ferme de L’Aube
- Northern Seeds (formerly Ferme des Collines)
- Ottawa Valley Rock Garden and Horticultural Society
- Urban Harvest Garden Alternatives
- Nepean Horticultural Society
- Kitchen Table
- Annapolis Seeds
- Seeds of Diversity
- Master Gardeners of Ottawa
- Aritzen Kombucha
- Project TEMBO
- Honey Pie Hives & Herbals
- Haico’s Hot Sauce
- Jambican Studio Gardens
- The Box of Life
- Kricklewood Farm
- Social Harvest
- The Good Shit
- Sweet William Farms
- West Coast Seed
How to get there
OC Transpo Route 85 will drop you off at stop 4957 at the corner of Carling Avenue and Greenview Avenue, after which you can enjoy an 11 minute walk through the beautiful Britannia Park
OC Transpo Route 51 will drop you off right outside of the Ron Kolbus Centre at the Britannia Park Loop.
There is free parking on-site and on-street parking available.
Online Workshops – Available for Attendees
- Organic Seeds – with Bob Wildfong; 48 minutes
- Pollinators – with Bob Wildfong; 21 minutes
- Regenerative Agriculture – with Paul Hrycyk; 42 minutes