Learn food gardening basics from instructors who are experienced.
These BASIC gardening online recorded sessions are FREE, so everyone who is interested in food gardening can get started.
These online workshops are produced by Community Gardening Network at Just Food, in partnership with community partners and garden instructors.
- Urban Organic Vegetable and Herb Gardening – Container and Small Space Gardening
- Indoor Seed Starting
- Grow Vegetables and Herbs in Your Backyard, Front yard or Community Garden plot
- Natural Pest Control for a Healthy Organic Garden
- Critter Management
TOPICS COMING SOON:
- Making compost and building soil outside
- Vermicompost – making compost inside and year-round
- Container food gardening
- Water-saving gardening design