Fall Farm Fest – EVERYONE WELCOME !
Bring your family and friends – Free to attend
As part of Just Food’s 20th year anniversary celebration we are inviting you to attend this year’s Fall Farm Fest at the Just Food Community Farm on Sunday October 1st! Enjoy live music, wagon ride farm tours, buy fresh veg at the Just Food Farm Stand, grab some fresh apples, bring your own picnic, and buy prepared, fresh and preserved foods from local vendors.
- Live Music for the full 4 hours
- Wagon Ride Farm Tours – or walk around the farm and see what’s happening
- Scavenger hunt and crafts from Earth Path
- Gardening advice, seeds and recipes from Urban Gardening Canada
- Demonstration and juice samples from Hidden Harvest
- Tour and stories from Women’s Warrior Healing Garden
- Tour of edible food forest from Forêt Capitale Forest
- Bee keeping explained by Capital Bees
- Harvesting with Plant-a-Row, Share-a-Row
- Bring Your Own Picnic and enjoy!
Food sold from the Sheep Dog Grill and Yasmin Syrian Cooking!
At the Just Food Community Farm
Sunday, October 1st 2023
11am – 3pm
2391 Pepin Court, Ottawa (in Blackburn Hamlet, just East of Vanier)
Visit here for more information on directions.